Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- SSC Cologno Monzese (Milan) - Italy
OBI is looking for a young, graduated and motivated person to join the team as Business Analyst. You will fit the team if you are dynamic, creative and well organized, with strong analytical skills.
You will be part of the Business Analysis team within the Administration and Finance Directorate in the HQ of Cologno Monzese. OBI Italia is currently in a period of deep transformation and Business Analysis is one of the most involved functions driving the change. We believe that every individual contribution is crucial to shape the future of the organization: you can make the difference!
In addition to a 360° insight into the entire organization, your primary focus will be to collaborate with the Purchasing Department on the topic of pricing. Due to our international scope and approach you will be connected daily with colleagues from all over the world, sharing best practices and commonly developing new tools.
- Manage the pricing process and monitor success in collaboration with the Purchasing Department
- Support all the business stakeholders in the definition and achievement of targets
- Elaborate on action plans and optimize ad hoc topics in collaboration with the other functions
- Support the management decision making process through data analysis
- Degree and/or Master in economics-engineering subjects
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of data analysis
- Deep knowledge of MS Excel and tools for dashboards creation and data visualization (Power BI, Microstrategy, Tableau)
- Fluent in English
- Teamworking attitude, open for networking, open-minded, organized and passionate about data
Important to know
As part of your application for the OBI International Exchange Program, we conduct an English language test to prove your English skills.
Please complete this test, if possible, before submitting your application. You can easily upload the results in the application form or send them later via e-mail to the designated contact person.
Information: The introduction of the English test is only available in German but here we have an English translation
The test will be 100% in English language.
Click here for the language test: stevens-english.de.
Interested in our International Exchange Program?
Then apply now!
Alessandra La Vigna
Headquarters Recruitment, Training and Development Specialist