Project Lead Supply Chain (m/f/d)
- SSC Warsaw - Poland
Supply Chain goal is to offer our customers and stores best possible services.
With changing business environment and customer needs we must reinvent existing SC processes and implement new ones to become agile and more resilient.
At OBI Poland we’ve launched number of initiatives to respond to or anticipate new business needs.
They span from planning, through transport to warehouse operations. All initiatives involve close co-operation with multiple internal and / or external teams.
- Create project plan and build project team (no direct reports)
- Assess financial viability of the initiatives (mini business case)
- Risk management
- Prepare change management plan
- You are fluent in English or the local language
- Working in cross functional teams is enjoyable for you
- You effectively prioritize tasks within time constrains
- You bring a fresh perspective, avoiding repetition and embracing innovative solutions in your work
- Skilled in both project and process management
- Experience in process optimization (from planning phase to maintaining the change)
- Good verbal and written communication
Important to know
As part of your application for the OBI International Exchange Program, we conduct an English language test to prove your English skills.
Please complete this test, if possible, before submitting your application. You can easily upload the results in the application form or send them later via e-mail to the designated contact person.
Information: The introduction of the English test is only available in German but here we have an English translation.
The test will be 100% in English language.
Click here for the language test: stevens-english.de
Interested in our International Exchange Program?
Then apply now!
Recruitment & Development Manager