Junior Expert People Development (m/f/d)
- SSC Vienna - Austria
People Development is part of the team People & Transformation at the SSC OBI Austria.
Our main focus is to provide stores the necessary training programs as well as a range of People Development tools (e.g. performance appraisal) – state of the art and all based on our OBI values!
Moreover we support our 200 apprentices located in our stores with different processes.
We are a small but dynamic team and we look forward to welcome a Junior Expert for 6 months, who is motivated to accompany us on part of our exciting journey!
- Project support in People Development, Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding initiatives (e.g. performance appraisal, Lehrlingsmarkt, Onboarding, OBI Campus, ..)
- Training administration
- Support on organization of OBI Campus
- Revision of job advertisements tailored to the target group
- Participation in and design of personnel marketing projects
- Analyzing recruiting data and creating statistics
- Fluent German is mandatory
- Ideally background in Training, People organization and Development
- Initiative and flexible
- Experience in business administration
- Strong IT skills are a plus
Important to know
As part of your application for the OBI International Exchange Program, we conduct an English language test to prove your English skills.
Please complete this test, if possible, before submitting your application. You can easily upload the results in the application form or send them later via e-mail to the designated contact person.
Information: The introduction of the English test is only available in German but here we have an English translation.
The test will be 100% in English language.
Click here for the language test: stevens-english.de
Interested in our International Exchange Program?
Then apply now!
Recruiter & Employer Branding